TORONTO, May 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Denison Mines Corp. ("Denison" or the "Company") (TSX: DML) (NYSE American: DNN) announces that it has delivered a binding offer (the "Denison Offer") to Overseas Uranium Resources Development Co., Ltd. ("OURD") to acquire 100% ownership of OURD’s wholly-owned subsidiary, JCU (Canada) Exploration Company, Limited ("JCU"). PDF Version
JCU holds a portfolio of uranium project joint venture interests in Canada, including a 10% interest in Denison’s 90% owned Wheeler River uranium project.
The Denison Offer includes the following features: Consideration including cash payments of up to CAD$40.5 million and the assumption of JCU’s existing liabilities (see below). The cash payments include a CAD$10.0 million refundable deposit on signing of a definitive agreement, an additional CAD$28.0 million on closing, and a further amount of up to CAD$2.5 million, which is expected to be paid within 45 days of the closing date and is subject to adjustment […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content