The Underwriters also have an option to purchase up to an additional 1,442,400 Shares at the offering price (representing 15% of the Offering) on the Closing Date for market stabilization purposes and price to cover over-allotments for a period of 10 days after the Closing Date.
The net proceeds of the Offering will be used by the Company to fund future purchases of U 3 O 8 and/or UF 6 and for general corporate purposes.
The Shares to be issued under the Offering will be offered by way of a short form prospectus in each of the provinces of Canada, except Quebec, pursuant to National Instrument 44-101 – Short Form Prospectus Distributions and in the United States on a private placement basis pursuant to an exemption from the registration requirements of the United States Securities Act of 1933 , as amended, and such other jurisdictions as may be agreed upon by […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!