→ The U.S. Solution to China’s Copper Grab (Ad) Uranium Energy SG Americas Securities LLC grew its stake in shares of Uranium Energy Corp. ( NYSEAMERICAN:UEC – Get Rating ) by 5.6% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 143,698 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after purchasing an additional 7,627 shares during the quarter. SG Americas Securities LLC’s holdings in Uranium Energy were worth $660,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
A number of other institutional investors and hedge funds have also made changes to their positions in the stock. State Street Corp increased its holdings in shares of Uranium Energy by 85.6% in the 4th quarter. State Street Corp now owns 27,131,990 shares of the basic materials company’s stock worth $90,892,000 after acquiring an additional 12,511,667 shares during the period. Mirae Asset […]
Click here to view original web page at www.defenseworld.net
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!