ASX uranium shares are “down materially and have completely decoupled with the other energy groups for no really good reason at all”, according to energy, mining, and commodities expert Ben Cleary.
Cleary is the portfolio manager of listed investment company (LIC) Tribeca Global Natural Resources Ltd (ASX: TGF).
In an interview with Livewire , Cleary said he was “very bullish” on uranium shares. What’s happening with ASX uranium shares?
Cleary said uranium shares have lost value recently but are well-positioned for a big future. This is especially because several governments have recently approved the commodity for energy generation.Cleary said: Uranium correlates very well with other energy commodities, whether it’s gas or coal or oil — as it should do because it’s obviously competing as an alternative energy source. However, year to date, uranium equities are down materially and have completely decoupled with the other energy groups for no really good […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content