Ur-Energy Inc. LITTLETON, CO / ACCESSWIRE / August 2, 2022 / Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American:URG) (TSX:URE) (the "Company" or "Ur-Energy") has filed the Company’s Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2022, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml and with Canadian securities authorities at www.sedar.com .
Ur-Energy CEO, John Cash said, "2022 has been an exciting year for Ur-Energy thus far with several, recent notable developments. We have maintained a strong cash position as we continue to build-out header house 2-4 and its associated mine production unit, which will ultimately accelerate our ability to ramp up to full production when market conditions warrant. Initial field testing of our patented well installation technology has been successful and will continue into August when we expect to seek final agency approval if testing is completed successfully.
"Finally, I am happy to report that last week we responded to the Department […]
Click here to view original web page at finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!