NYSE American Symbol – UEC
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, May 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC) (the "Company" or "UEC") is pleased to report recent increases in its physical and equity uranium holdings.
The Company has acquired an additional 200,000 pounds of U.S. warehoused uranium. UEC’s physical uranium initiative is fully funded with cash on hand and now includes 2.305 million pounds of U.S. warehoused uranium at a volume weighted average price of ~$30 per pound with various delivery dates out to June 2023.
The Company has also acquired an additional 1,000,000 common shares of Uranium Royalty Corp ("URC") (TSXV: URC,Nasdaq: UROY ) in order to maintain its existing strategic ownership position in URC. The Company completed the subscription under a recent bought deal financing which was completed by URC comprised of 6,100,000 common shares at a price of C$4.10 per share for gross proceeds of C$25.0 million. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content