VANCOUVER, BC, May 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Megawatt Lithium and Battery Metals Corp. (CSE: MEGA) (FSE: WR20) (OTC: WALRF) (the "Company" or "Megawatt") reports that further due diligence on the recently acquired Artic Fox and Isbjorn properties in Northern Territory, Australia (refer to April 14, 2021 and May 12, 2021 press releases) indicates the projects are prospective for uranium mineralization. This encouraging development complements the properties’ rare earth element (REE) potential at a time when there is an emerging transformation underway towards green energy globally.
Northern Territory has well known uranium deposits
Moderating global uranium inventories, mine closures and growing pursuit of green energy have led to a resurgence in the uranium price over the past 12-18 months, which has re-kindled significant interest in the sector. Within Australia, the Northern Territory has some of the best-known and high-grade uranium deposits. Moreover, the Northern Territory has a long history of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content