VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — American Lithium Corp . (“American Lithium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:LI | OTCQB:LIACF | Frankfurt:5LA1) is pleased to announce positive lithium results from mapping and sampling of two new outcrop target areas in the Quelcaya region 6 kilometres (km) west of the Falchani lithium deposit in the Macusani Plateau in southeastern Peru. The Company is also pleased to provide an update on upcoming exploration and development plans for these new areas and for the existing Falchani Lithium and Macusani Uranium Projects (“Falchani” and “Macusani”).
Highlights: Two new high priority, drill-ready lithium target areas have been identified west of Falchani through mapping and surface sampling.
Drilling now being planned to test these targets and focus on the discovery of new lithium deposits.
In-fill and expansion drilling to begin at Falchani and focus on resource re-classification (upgrading resource categories) and resource expansion. Expansion […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content