RHJ Investment Thesis
Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE: UEC ) is one of the biggest pure-play uranium companies in the world. It’s not the biggest, as Kazatomprom (listed on the London stock exchange) in Kazakhstan is the biggest in the world, and makes up around 40% of the global uranium production.
Meanwhile, Canadian Cameco Corporation ( CCJ ) is also interesting and already generating strong free cash flows . However, Cameco is not a pure-play uranium player.
And this leads me to the crux of this thesis. UEC is a story stock. UEC is not in production today. But that doesn’t mean it won’t ever be in production. In fact, UEC contends that at uranium prices of $60 per pound it can get into production in a matter of months.While in the background, there are fundamental catalysts that I believe could get us to $60 per pound sooner, a lot sooner, than […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content