NYSE American: UEC
Fiscal 2022 Growth, Balance Sheet, Projects, Resources, and ESG Highlights as of September 29, 2022: Industry leading growth with the two accretive acquisitions of Uranium One Americas, Inc. ("U1A") and UEX Corporation ("UEX").
Acquired U1A for $125 million in cash, doubling U.S. production capacity in three key categories: total number of permitted In-Situ Recovery ("ISR") projects, resources and processing infrastructure.
Acquired UEX for $171.3 million in stock, which is expected to double total resources in all categories in the world-class, politically stable and uranium mining friendly jurisdiction of Canada, leading to the creation of the largest diversified North American focused uranium company.$173.3 million of cash and liquid assets, no debt, comprised of $48.6 million in cash, $39.5 million in equity holdings and $85.2 million in physical uranium inventories as of September 29, 2022.Expanded physical portfolio of U.S. warehoused uranium ("Physical Portfolio") to 5.5 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content