Madison Metals Inc. TORONTO, Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Madison Metals Inc. (“Madison” or the “Company”) (CSE: GREN) (OTCQB: MMTLF) is pleased to announce the signing of a historic and first-of-its-kind uranium forward sales agreement with Lux Partners Ltd. (“Lux”). Lux operates Lux Network , the first decentralized blockchain integrated with and operated by a network of regulated bank and money transmitter partners. The five-year exclusive supply agreement provides for the delivery of up to 20 million pounds of U 3 O 8 from Madison’s uranium projects in Namibia following the commencement of commercial production. The fulfillment of the U 3 O 8 delivery would back the first-ever uranium-backed non-fungible tokens (“ NFTs ”).
“Having the ability to potentially monetize our uranium resources at a premium using innovative technology provided by industry leaders is a testament to our forward-thinking strategy to deliver shareholder value,” said Duane Parnham, Executive Chairman […]
Click here to view original web page at finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!