Uranium miners have skyrocketed in value over the past few months due to a decline in global production and possible support for Nuclear from the Biden Administration.
Ur-Energy is my favorite North American producer since it rarely dilutes equity and has managed to control cash-flow drawdowns well.
URG may receive necessary permitting for a major growth project early this year and expand development. While Ur-Energy has many great growth catalysts, it is extremely expensive today with its price-to-sales ratio at a historical long-term peak. Looking for more investing ideas like this one? Get them exclusively at Conviction Dossier. Get started today » Uranium miners have seen strong performance over the past few months. Prices initially jumped last spring as Cameco ( CCJ ) decided to reduce production at one of the world’s most productive uranium mines. The company temporarily suspended production again in December due to a […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!