Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American: URG | TSX: URE | FSE: U9T), a company engaged in uranium mining, recovery, and processing activities, is benefiting from demand drivers in the U.S. market that are set to help U.S. uranium producers.
Ur-Energy operates the Lost Creek In-Situ Recovery (ISR) uranium facility in Wyoming. The company has produced, packaged, and shipped more than 2.6 million pounds of uranium since the start of operations in 2013.
U.S. National Uranium Reserve
The current positive sentiment surrounding uranium stocks is a reflection of uranium energy being part of a clean-energy economy and the United States government moving forward in creating a uranium strategic reserve that should benefit domestic producers.In December 2020, the U.S. Congress passed a spending proposal that earmarked US$75 million in new funding for a national uranium stockpile . The Bill is awaiting the President’s signature to become a law. The Congressional funding of a […]
Click here to view original web page at investorintel.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!