Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – TheNewswire – January 27, 2021 – UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX) (OTC:UEXCF) (“UEX” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that Phase I of the Company’s winter 2021 exploration drill program testing targets on the Hidden Bay and West Bear Projects is now underway. The Hidden Bay and West Bear Projects are both located in the eastern Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan (see Figure 1).
The Phase I drilling program will be targeting the Huggins Lake and Michael Lake areas (see Figure 2) on the West Bear Project, which are considered prospective for both uranium and cobalt-nickel deposits in basement rocks. Phase II will target the Uranium-Nickel Sands and Dwyer Lake areas on the Hidden Bay Project (see UEX’s news release dated December 21, 2020) that will commence upon receipt of long-awaited exploration permits from the provincial government.
West Bear Project
Huggins LakeThe drilling program at Huggins Lake will be approximately […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content