Cameco (NYSE:CCJ) (TSX:CCO) is one of the world’s largest providers of uranium fuel . The company’s head office is in Saskatoon, Canada. Cameco’s uranium segment is involved in the mining, and sale of uranium concentrate. The company’s fuel services segment engages in the refining, conversion, and fabrication of uranium concentrate. This segment also produces fuel bundles and reactor components for nuclear reactors . Cameco also sells uranium and fuel services to nuclear utilities.
The company has a price-to-book ratio of 1.32, dividend yield of 0.51% and market capitalization of $6.42 billion. Debt is very sparingly used at Cameco as evidenced by a debt-to-equity ratio of just 0.21. The company has excellent performance metrics with an operating margin of 8.32% .
Cameco controls the world’s largest high-grade reserves and low-cost uranium operations. Utilities around the world rely on the company’s nuclear fuel products to generate power in safe, carbon-free nuclear reactors. The […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content