Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) went up by 3.55% from its latest closing price compared to the recent 1-year high of $2.17. The company’s stock price has collected 6.71% of gains in the last five trading sessions. Press Release reported 15 hours ago that (PR) Uranium Energy Corp Commences 2021 Production Area Development at its Burke Hollow ISR Project in South Texas Is It Worth Investing in Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX :UEC) Right Now?
Plus, the 36-month beta value for UEC is at 2.22. Opinions of the stock are interesting as 5 analysts out of 5 who provided ratings for Uranium Energy Corp. declared the stock was a “buy,” while 0 rated the stock as “overweight,” 0 rated it as “hold,” and 0 as “sell.”
The average price from analysts is $2.49, which is $0.83 above the current price. UEC currently public float of 184.82M and currently shorts hold a 9.64% […]
Click here to view original web page at newsheater.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!