Mineralization Discovered 700 m along strike of the Alligator Zone
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – TheNewswire – March 29, 2022 – UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX) (OTC:UEXCF) (“UEX” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that its 50% owned company JCU (Canada) Exploration Company, Limited “(JCU”) has been informed by the operator of the Waterfound River Joint Venture (see Figure 1) that three holes have encountered high-grade uranium mineralization approximately 700 m west and along strike of the Alligator Zone.
The Alligator Zone is located within the La Rocque Corridor, host of IsoEnergy’s Hurricane Zone and Cameco’s La Rocque Deposit which are located approximately 16 km and 10 km northeast of the Alligator Zone respectively (see Figure 2).
Project operator Orano Canada Inc. (“Orano”) reported to the joint venture partners that hole WF-68 encountered unconformity-style uranium mineralization over three intervals that averaged 0.92% eU3O8 over 1.6 m (calculated from 0.78% eU) from 460.3 m to […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!