NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
Vancouver, British Columbia, March 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — First Uranium Resources Ltd. (the “ Company ” or “ First Uranium ”) (CSE: URNM) (OTCPK:KMMIF) (FSE:5KA0) is pleased to announce it has further increased the size of the brokered private placement announced on March 9, 2022 and upsized on March 24, 2022 and March 25, 2022 to an aggregate total of $10,000,000 due to significant institutional demand.
The securities offered have not been registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”), or applicable state securities laws, and may not be offered or sold to persons in the United States absent registration or an exemption from such registration requirements. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall […]
Click here to view original web page at finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!