Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – TheNewswire – November 17, 2021 – UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX) (“UEX” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has filed a technical report on the Horseshoe-Raven Project (the “Technical Report”) located in the eastern Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan, prepared in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 “Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects” (“NI-43-101”).
In 2011 a Preliminary Economic Assessment titled “Preliminary Assessment Technical Report on the Horseshoe and Raven Deposits, Hidden Bay Project, Saskatchewan, Canada”) (the “2011 PEA”) was completed for the Horseshoe and Raven deposits. Due to the passage of time, the Company considers that the economic assessment of the 2011 PEA is no longer current and is no longer being relied upon by the Company. This 2021 Technical Report replaces the 2011 PEA with an updated estimate of mineral resources.
The Technical Report is entitled: “2021 Technical Report on the Horseshoe-Raven Project, Saskatchewan” and was prepared […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content