Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – November 20, 2021) – CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSXV: CVV) (OTCQB: CVVUF) (FSE: DH7N ) ("CanAlaska" or the "Company") announces that it has granted incentive stock options to certain directors, officers and consultants of the Company to purchase up to an aggregate of 1,760,000 common shares of the Company pursuant to the company’s share option plan. The options are exercisable for a period of three years at a price of $0.57 per share.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities in the United States of America. The securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933 (the "1933 Act") or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold within the United States or to U.S. Persons (as defined in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content