Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – TheNewswire – June 28, 2021 – UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX, OTC:UEXCF) (“UEX” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the final drill results from the 2021 winter drilling programs at West Bear and Hidden Bay (Figures 1 & 2). Drill hole MIC-015 encountered Cobalt-Nickel mineralization grading 0.029% Co and 0.024% Ni over 34 m from 154.5 to 188.5 m, which included a subinterval of 0.125% Co and 0.106% Ni over 3.0 m from 154.5 to 157.5 m. Drill hole MIC-015 extends the footprint of the newly discovered Michael Lake Cobalt-Nickel Zone by approximately 200 m to the south of previously reported hole MIC-011 (see UEX news release dated April 21, 2021) and suggests there is continuity down-dip from the previously reported drill holes (Figure 3).
UEX also announces the results of the winter uranium exploration drill program at the Uranium-Nickel Sands Area on the Hidden Bay Project (see […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content