The trading price of Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) floating higher at last check on Monday, 06/28/21, closing at $2.65, 0.76% higher than its previous close.
Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it has been fluctuating between $2.62 and $2.93. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week high of $3.67 and a 52-week low of $0.82. Over the past month, the stock has lost -13.77% in value.
Uranium Energy Corp., whose market valuation is $678.80 million at the time of this writing. Investors’ optimism about the company’s current quarter earnings report is understandable. Analysts have predicted the quarterly earnings per share to grow by $0 per share this quarter, however they have predicted annual earnings per share of -$0.06 for 2021 and $0.01 for 2022. It means analysts are expecting annual earnings per share growth of 25.00% this year […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content