Boss Energy head honcho Duncan Craib shares the market’s yellowcake optimism. share
Momentum is steadily building for uranium companies, as investors who have bet on the bottom for the past several years begin to see returns amid broader positive sentiment in the market.
Percolating in the background is a wave of optimism that nuclear energy will become a core part of the power mix as the world shifts away from fossil fuels and towards low-emissions power generation.
Much of that comes from the US, where nuclear power makes up around 20% of the national electricity market.The Biden Administration is continuing plans from the Trump Presidency to establish a federal reserve of uranium, which would automatically increase the size of the market for yellowcake, while climate advisor Gina McCarthy has said publicly the White House sees nuclear power standing alongside wind and solar even after the decarbonisation of the grid.Influencer investment […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!