is pleased to announce the results of its fall 2021 exploration drilling program at the Christie Lake Project, located in the Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan (see Figure 1).
The fall program totaled 1,573 m of drilling in three completed holes, including two new drill holes and an off-cut from an existing drill hole (Figure 1). Less drilling was completed than originally anticipated due to a later than expected program start due to contractor availability. Poor ground conditions resulted in two holes being abandoned.
The drilling program tested targets in two areas, both located north-east of the Ōrora Deposit along the main Yalowega Trend. The first target area evaluated the unconformity near drill hole CB-124 for a possible northeast extension of the Ōrora Deposit. The second target area tested the unconformity adjacent to encouraging anomalous geochemistry and strong hydrothermal clay alteration encountered during the 2020 drill program, approximately 1,000 m along […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content