Its ultimate goal is to become a recognised industry leader as it brings the Kayelekera Uranium Mine back into production, and have a lasting positive impact on all of its stakeholders. Lotus Resources Ltd (ASX:LOT) has hit an important milestone with the release of its inaugural sustainability development report for the Kayelekera Uranium Project in Malawi, as well as its head office in Perth, Australia.
The sustainability report provides an initial assessment and an overview of the company’s approach to delivering its environmental, social and governance (ESG) program.
Lotus’ ultimate goal is to become a recognised industry leader as it brings the Kayelekera Uranium Mine back into production, and have a lasting positive impact on all of its stakeholders.
The full report is available on the company’s website: https://lotusresources.com.au/esg-overview/ “Proud of our achievements” Lotus managing director Keith Bowes said: “This year marks an important milestone for Lotus as we publish our inaugural […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content