Uranium prices have almost single-handedly driven uranium stocks in recent weeks. Yet, despite uranium prices popping in the month of November, uranium stock Ur-Energy (NYSEMKT: URG) tumbled 14.4% in the month, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. There’s no respite in sight for Ur-Energy; the stock’s down another 6% so far in December. So what
The only release from Ur-Energy in November was a quarterly earnings report. Ur-Energy has only one operational mine, the Lost Creek in Wyoming. The company, though, is barely producing any uranium right now as it requires higher uranium prices to be commercially viable. As of Oct. 27, Ur-Energy had 285,000 pounds of uranium inventory, but management stated it doesn’t expect to sell any of that uranium over the next 12 months.
The biggest takeaway from Ur-Energy’s earnings report was its decision to advance development of Lost Creek to prepare the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content