Uranium remains in the spotlight, and that’s where this week’s update is going to start.
If you’ve been following along, you’ll remember that the market has been attracting attention since the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (TSX: U.UN ) came onto the scene and started buying up physical uranium.
I recently spoke with Justin Huhn of Uranium Insider , who took the time to explain where the market could go from here. He’s not a fan of making price predictions, but did say the commodity could “absolutely” rise as high as it did during the last cycle, when it peaked around US$140 per pound. Gold In 2021 – Will It Be Another Wild Ride?
What’s Next For The Gold market? Our Exclusive Report Provides You With All The Information Needed To Make An Informed Decision. “There’s really bullish price forecasts being thrown out there, and I think that we see a […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!