TSX Venture Exchange: BSK
Frankfurt Stock Exchange: MAL2
OTCQB Venture Market (OTC): BKUCF
VANCOUVER, BC, Sept. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (TSXV: BSK) (FSE: MAL2) (OTC: BKUCF) , "Blue Sky" or the "Company") announces that the Company has entered into an agreement (the " Agreement ") with AGV Falcon Drilling S.R.L. (" AGV "), an arm’s length party, pursuant to which the Company has agreed to issue common shares in the capital of the Company (each, a " Common Share ") in satisfaction of ongoing drilling services provided by AGV (the " Services ") in the Ivana Central and Norte Projects located in the Province of Rio Negro, Argentina. It is expected that Blue Sky will owe AGV up to an aggregate of US$590,265 as payment for the Services, depending on the number of meters drilled, which is expected to be settled by the issuance of […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!