The year ahead is as unpredictable as ever. However, some things we know for sure. We know that the Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) is getting more contribution room. We also know that steadily growing and undervalued stocks are an ideal fit for this account.
With that in mind, here are the top three TFSA stocks that should be on your radar in 2022. TFSA stock #1
Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (TSX:U.UN) is a top pick for 2022. Winter is far from over and the world still faces an energy crisis. This crisis could extend well into 2022. To plug the gap between renewable energy and fossil fuels, some governments are likely to turn to nuclear energy. Sprott is trying to corner the market for this sector’s key commodity: uranium.
Sprott’s ETF has been accumulating uranium in anticipation that the world’s demand for this yellow material will outweigh production capacity.Uranium prices […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content