Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp. Closes Non-Brokered Private Placement
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Toronto, Ontario and Nucla, Colorado – Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp. (CSE: WUC) (OTCQX: WSTRF) (" Western " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce the closing of a non-brokered private placement (the " Private Placement ") of 372,966 units (the " Units ") at a price of CAD$1.60 per Unit. The aggregate gross proceeds raised in this Private Placement amount to CAD$596,746.
Each Unit consists of one common share of Western (a " Share ") plus one common share purchase warrant of Western (a " Warrant "). Each Warrant shall entitle the holder to purchase one Share at a price of CAD$2.50 per Share for a period of three years following the closing date of the Private Placement. A total of 372,966 Shares and 372,966 Warrants are being issued in the Private Placement.The Warrants contain […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content