VANCOUVER, BC, Dec. 29, 2021 /CNW/ – IsoEnergy Ltd. (" IsoEnergy " or the " Company ") (TSXV: ISO) (OTCQX: ISENF) has agreed to settle a portion of the interest payment due to Queen’s Road Capital Investment Ltd. (" QRC ") (TSXV: QRC) as at December 31, 2021. Pursuant to the unsecured convertible debenture dated August 18, 2020 between QRC and the Company (the " Debenture "), as at December 31, 2021, the Company will owe QRC interest in the amount of US$255,000 of which US$75,000 will be settled with the issuance of 23,076 common shares of the Company (" Shares "), at a deemed price of US$3.25. IsoEnergy Ltd. Logo (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Under the terms of the Debenture, the portion of the interest payable to QRC equal to 2.5% per annum is payable in Shares at a price per Share equal to the volume-weighted average trading price […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content