Three income investments to consider purchasing to protect against inflation and Fed rate hikes were highlighted during the annual Global Financial Summit at the FreedomFest conference held July 13-16 in Las Vegas.
The three income investments to consider purchasing to guard against inflation and Fed rate increases feature an infrastructure stock, a pension chairman’s choice and a dividend-paying uranium company. Those three investments to consider purchasing offer ways to pursue profits while also curbing potential downside as Russia continues its invasion of neighboring Ukraine and supply chain problems persist amid China’s lockdowns to enforce its so-called “zero-tolerance” policy of COVID-19 outbreaks.
Russia’s attacks have disrupted the supply of food, grain and fertilizer, while China’s strict COVID policy could be described as “crazy” for preventing people from shopping for food, picking up prescriptions or going outdoors for fresh air and exercise, said featured FreedomFest speaker and media mogul Steve Forbes. In America, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content