Thor Mining has released a quarterly activities report. Gold, lithium, nickel
Ragged Range, Pilbara region, Western Australia
Field programmes recommenced following the opening of the Western Australia (WA) border. Lithium mapping and sampling programme underway; testing potential lithium-caesium-tantalum (LCT) pegmatite targets associated with the Split Rock Supersuite. Outlook for June 2022 quarter Results from a fixed loop electromagnetic survey (FLEM) over the Krona Prospect, nickel gossan. Follow up RC drilling program for gold mineralisation at the Sterling Prospect. Regional mapping and stream sediment sampling results, targeting additional gold and lithium pegmatites. Airborne magnetics survey over the eastern portion of newly granted tenure. Uranium and vanadium, USA Highlights Received permitting approval from San Miguel County for proposed drill testing at the Wedding Bell Project, Colorado. The uranium spot price is at an 11 year high, with geopolitical tensions, strong demand, constrained supplies, and underinvestment continuing to drive the price […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globalminingreview.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!