→ The American Antidote for Chinese Lithium? (Ad) Cameco Co. ( NYSE:CCJ – Get Rating ) (TSE:CCO) was the recipient of some unusual options trading activity on Thursday. Stock investors purchased 384,705 call options on the company. This represents an increase of approximately 1,490% compared to the average daily volume of 24,198 call options.
Cameco stock opened at $26.39 on Friday. The company has a 50 day moving average of $27.21 and a 200-day moving average of $24.67. The company has a quick ratio of 4.19, a current ratio of 5.18 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21. The stock has a market capitalization of $10.51 billion, a PE ratio of -131.94 and a beta of 0.84. Cameco has a twelve month low of $15.34 and a twelve month high of $32.49.
Cameco ( NYSE:CCJ – Get Rating ) (TSE:CCO) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, February 9th. The […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content