→ Market Wizard Who Accurately Predicted 2022 Market Collapse Has Shocking Ne… (Ad) Uranium Energy Uranium Energy ( NYSEAMERICAN:UEC – Get Rating ) had its price objective increased by HC Wainwright from $7.10 to $7.25 in a report issued on Friday, Benzinga reports. The firm currently has a “buy” rating on the basic materials company’s stock. HC Wainwright’s price objective would suggest a potential upside of 75.12% from the stock’s current price.
Several other brokerages also recently issued reports on UEC. Canaccord Genuity Group raised shares of Uranium Energy from a “hold” rating to a “speculative buy” rating in a research report on Monday, June 13th. Canaccord Genuity Group raised shares of Uranium Energy from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and increased their price objective for the stock from $5.50 to $6.00 in a research report on Monday, June 13th. Uranium Energy Trading Down 1.9 %
UEC opened […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content