Since my portfolio usually consists of a mix of commodities, themes, and stages, this year is no different. For example uranium is a commodity that could gain momentum this year. I anticipate a potential run for 2022 in uranium related equities, as I view the Sprott Uranium Trust efforts to kickstart utility contract buying by cornering a significant part of the spot market not without merit, since I expect Sprott to have done their homework before they intend to spend US$1.3B on uranium oxide speculation. My uranium play of choice is an explorer, with in my opinion the single best uranium geologist at the helm, who among other discoveries found the Arrow deposit (owned by NexGen Energy): James Sykes.
Another interesting theme is the EV market, and its related metals like copper and lithium. Although lithium product prices are trending extremely high right now (US$34,000/t battery grade carbonate), and could […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content