Shares of Cameco Co. (TSE:CCO) (NYSE:CCJ) have been assigned a consensus rating of "Buy" from the nine analysts that are presently covering the company, MarketBeat.com reports. One analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating and six have given a buy rating to the company. The average 1-year target price among brokerages that have covered the stock in the last year is C$34.13.
Several research firms have weighed in on CCO. BMO Capital Markets upped their target price on Cameco from C$28.00 to C$32.00 in a report on Thursday, November 18th. increased their price objective on Cameco from C$27.00 to C$34.00 and gave the company a "buy" rating in a research note on Thursday, September 23rd. Cfra increased their price objective on Cameco from C$22.00 to C$30.00 and gave the company a "buy" rating in a research note on Tuesday, November 2nd. Bank of America raised Cameco from a […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketbeat.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!