Uranium Energy’s recent financing as well as its work at the Burke Hollow project are covered in an H.C. Wainwright & Co. report. In an April 15 research note, H.C. Wainwright & Co. analyst Heiko Ihle provided an update on Uranium Energy Corp.’s (UEC:NYSE AMERICAN) Burke Hollow project and the company’s recent offering.
As for its Burke Hollow in situ uranium asset in Texas, the company has been working since April 9 to delineate the resource there, Ihle noted. Using two rigs, Uranium Energy completed 40 holes, the goal being to better understand the five Goliad Formation trends in production area PAA-1.
Of that set of holes, highlight hole 283.0-319 encountered an average uranium grade of 0.163% and a 4.483 grade thickness.The energy company also placed 45 exterior monitoring wells there, adding to the existing 75, "to account for trend extensions," Ihle wrote.Ihle relayed that Uranium Energy’s recent financing closed, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.streetwisereports.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!