Photo by Liens/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis
Cameco ( CCJ ) is the world’s second largest uranium producer and the largest one listed in North America. It will consequently be very dependent on investment flows in the uranium industry.
The company has a solid balance sheet, a decent number of longer-term contracts, and low-cost assets. While the company has a unique position in the uranium industry and will benefit from a turnaround in the uranium market, the stock has already started to partly price in that turnaround. Assets
Cameco has three key assets. Cigar Lake is the primary operating assets which is located in Canada but has been suspended due to Covid-19 more recently. The company did a few weeks ago announce that it will be restarted, but it remains to be seen how quickly it can achieve full production. At that time, Cameco’s share of production is 9Mlbs […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!