April 23, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Uranium Energy’s recent financing as well as its work at the Burke Hollow project are covered in an H.C. Wainwright & Co. report. In an April 15 research note, H.C. Wainwright & Co. analyst Heiko Ihle provided an update on Uranium Energy Corp.’s (UEC:NYSE AMERICAN) Burke Hollow project and the company’s recent offering.
As for its Burke Hollow in situ uranium asset in Texas, the company has been working since April 9 to delineate the resource there, Ihle noted. Using two rigs, Uranium Energy completed 40 holes, the goal being to better understand the five Goliad Formation trends in production area PAA-1.
Of that set of holes, highlight hole 283.0-319 encountered an average uranium grade of 0.163% and a 4.483 grade thickness.
The energy company also placed 45 exterior monitoring wells there, adding to the existing 75, "to account for trend extensions," Ihle wrote.Ihle relayed that Uranium […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content