Weekly Technical Trade Levels on USD Majors / Commodities
Vaccine Headlines Buoy Market Sentiment – Gold Price Reversal Holding September Low
News of another Covid-19 vaccine with an efficacy rate of 95% has fueled another market rally with the SPX pressing back towards the monthly / record highs. The move has not manifested as much in FX with the US Dollar Index (DXY) still holding above critical multi-year trend support. Markets are poised with numerous USD Majors trading within well-defined formations at key levels and we’re looking for a reaction early in the week. A massive reversal in gold last week keeps the bulls on notice as price holds just above the September lows into the open. An in-depth look at the technical levels for the US Dollar Index, EUR/USD , GBP/USD , AUD/USD , Gold , BTC /USD, USD/CAD , Crude Oil (WTI), USD/JPY and SPX.
For a complete […]
Click here to view original web page at www.dailyfx.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!