The company said assay results for 125 holes have been received with 72 holes intercepting “many zones of higher-grade silver-lead mineralization” Silvercorp said these gold zones appear to have been over-printed by the sub-vertical silver-lead-zinc veins Silvercorp Metals Inc ( TSE:SVM ) (NYSEAMERICAN:SVM) Monday reported that it has discovered new gold zones from recent drilling at the LMW mine in the Ying Mining District of China’s Henan Province.
Results included a 1.9 metre interval grading 37.1 grams per tonne (g/t) gold and 4 g/t silver, as well as a 6.1 m interval grading 5.2 g/t and 30 g/t silver.
The results are part of the 2020 exploration program at the LMW mine, which was completed on October 30, and used in-fill drilling to target areas of known sub-vertical silver-lead-zinc veins that were previously believed to be uneconomic. Silvercorp said these gold zones were previously undiscovered and appear to have been over-printed […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content