Vancouver, BC, May 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. ’s ( TSX-V: SYH ) ( OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company, Basin Uranium Corp. (“Basin Uranium”) is pleased to announce it has completed the second diamond drill hole at the Mann Lake uranium project in Saskatchewan’s prolific Athabasca Basin. The Mann Lake project is located 25 km southwest of the McArthur River Mine, the largest high-grade uranium deposit in the world, and 15 km to the northeast along strike of Cameco’s Millennium uranium deposit.
Mann Lake Uranium Project
https://www.skyharbourltd.com/_resour c es/maps/SKY_MannLake_20211129.jpg
Highlights : Second diamond drill hole was completed to a depth of 683 metres
Third diamond drill hole currently being collared ahead of drilling to target depth of 700 metres Anomalous gamma probe and scintillometer readings were recorded at 660 metres depth with visual uranium mineralization (allanite) observed Core […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!