Uranium investment has gained a lot of attention in the past few months. Uranium is an important source of fuel for the nuclear energy industry.
With the increasing threat of escalation of Russia-Ukraine war does this make an important investment? &
How can I trade Uranium?
Uranium Price over the last two decades Uranium is an important source of fuel for the nuclear energy industry. Uranium has a high price volatility and tends to move along with the forces of supply & demand and geopolitical pressures. The price of Uranium between 2000-2010 has shown great volatility. Uranium price was at a low of 7$/lb in 2000, from 2003 Uranium started showing an upward trend in prices, with prices booming from 2005 to 2007 and peaking at $138/lb. Then the price of Uranium saw a dramatic fall to 40$/lb in 2010. As it was clear that demand will remain much larger than […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content