(Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company Azincourt Energy (“Azincourt) is pleased to provide an update on its plans for its fully funded upcoming fall and winter field season at the East Preston Project in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Project Location – Western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada:
The primary target area on the East Preston Project is the conductive corridors from the A-Zone through to the G-Zone (A-G Trend) and the K-Zone through to the H and Q-Zones (K-H-Q Trend). Drilling to date has confirmed that identified geophysical conductors comprise structurally disrupted zones that are host to accumulations of graphite, sulphides, and carbonates. Hydrothermal alteration, anomalous radioactivity, and elevated uranium have been demonstrated to exist within these structurally disrupted conductor zones.
Azincourt is planning an extensive drill program for the fall and winter of 2022-2023. The planned program will consist of approximately 6,000 metres of drilling in 20+ diamond […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content