VANCOUVER, BC, July 28, 2022 /CNW/ – NexGen Energy Ltd. ("NexGen" or the "Company") (TSX: NXE ) (NYSE: NXE) (ASX: NXG) is pleased to announce drill assays from 2021 confirm discovery of a uranium mineralized zone below the known Arrow Deposit and at Camp East: Below Arrow – multiple intersections of uranium mineralization were made significantly below Arrow, including 0.10% U 3 O 8 over 7.0 m in AR-21-268 from 1128 m to 1135 m down hole;
Camp East – uranium concentration of 0.10% U 3 O 8 in RK-21-140 from 166 m to 167 m down hole in association with brittle structure and hydrothermal alteration.
Figure 1: 2022 Exploration Target Areas (CNW Group/NexGen Energy Ltd.) Figure 2: 2021 Exploration Drilling (CNW Group/NexGen Energy Ltd.) Figure 3: 2021 Below Arrow Exploration – Drill holes Completed – Plan View (left) and Cross Section looking Northeast (right) (CNW Group/NexGen Energy Ltd.) […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content