Boss Energy ASX BOE decarbonisation trend global energy crisis Honeymoon uranium project Emerging producer Boss Energy (ASX: BOE) has reported a strong June quarter of activity during which it ramped up construction and generated new exploration success at the $113 million Honeymoon uranium project in South Australia.
Managing director Duncan Craib said the company’s progress was underpinned by a strategy which will see it become the country’s newest uranium producer by the end of next year.
“This was a pivotal quarter for us which demonstrated that we are executing our strategy on every level,” he said.
“We made a final investment decision to develop Honeymoon and we are now ramping up construction , ordering key equipment and refurbishing the campsite.”The period was driven by global energy utilities keen to secure uranium supplies amid the energy crisis and ongoing push towards decarbonisation.“There has been a notable increase in the level of enquiries we […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content