(OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (“Skyharbour” or the “Company”) partner company Medaro Mining Corp. (“Medaro”) has announced plans for an upcoming exploration program at the Yurchison Project (the “Property”). The exploration program is slated to commence this winter with the goal of locating new high-priority drill targets and refining existing historical targets. The Yurchison Property is located in the Wollaston Domain of Northern Saskatchewan, Canada, and contains twelve mineral claims, comprising approximately 55,934 hectares.
Location Map of Yurchison Project: https://www.skyharbourltd.com/_resources/images/athabasca-map-skyharbour.jpg
Upcoming Yurchison Work Program Details:
The Yurchison property has had extensive regional exploration work completed including 23 underground surveys (diamond drilling, sampling and relogging of historical holes, and Wacker drill overburden till sampling) as well as various prospecting and geophysical programs. The majority of the work on this property was completed prior to 2000, with only a lesser amount completed in the last 20 years (25 drill […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content