Investing in green energy seems like a smart idea. The world is going green, and businesses that are already well-established in that market would benefit from that transition. But before jumping on this logically-sound investment bandwagon, there are certain limitations of green power that you have to keep in mind and why the world might not be able to shift completely off-fossil as soon as you think. This will help you make up your mind about what you should invest in, in the near future. The case for green power
Green power isn’t the ideal power source from an environmental perspective alone. Rather, it’s a smart forum to transfer to because they are “renewables.” The world is not likely to run out of sunlight, wind, and even hydropower anytime soon, whereas fossil fuel will get used up sometime in the future.
But it’s a good idea to keep green power’s […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content