Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC)’s traded shares stood at 7.25 million during the last session, with the company’s beta value hitting 2.27. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $4.75, to imply a decrease of -2.66% or -$0.13 in intraday trading. The UEC share’s 52-week high remains $5.79, putting it -21.89% down since that peak but still an impressive 80.42% since price per share fell to its 52-week low of $0.93. The company has a valuation of $1.23B, with an average of 9.58 million shares in intraday trading volume over the past 10 days and average of 8.12 million shares over the past 3 months.
Analysts have given a consensus recommendation of a Buy for Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC), translating to a mean rating of 1.50. Of 5 analyst(s) looking at the stock, 0 analyst(s) give UEC a Sell rating. 0 of those analysts rate the stock as Overweight […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content